We purchased a $9000 Subzero refrigerator.It all started when my husband had to assist the delivery men carry the refrigerator into the kitchen.
(recently injured shoulder) They left it saying they would be back in 45 minutes after the installer came. My husband prepared the frig to be taken out, took off cabinet doors etc. The installer came and left the old frig in the middle of the kitchen between the stove and sink. He had nothing to protect our cork floor so my husband had to get something to put the refrigerator on so not to damage our floor.
Note we did tell the salesman we had a cork floor. He told us no problem they will have material to protect your floor. Now 9 hours later we have a leaking old heavy refrigerator in the middle of our kitchen. We called and they said the pick up will be there when he is done is last install.
They were not even nice about it and if my floor is damaged there is going to be a serious issue.
I will never do busy with them again!I am extremely unhappy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sub Zero Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."