Gerhards Appliances - Pathetic delivery/customer service
We purchased a $9000 Subzero refrigerator.It all started when my husband had to assist the delivery men carry the refrigerator into the kitchen.
(recently injured shoulder) They left it saying they would be back in 45 minutes after the installer came. My husband prepared the frig to be taken out, took off cabinet doors etc. The installer came and left the old frig in the middle of the kitchen between the stove and sink. He had nothing to protect our cork floor so my husband had to get something to put the refrigerator on so not to damage our floor.
Note we did tell the salesman we had a cork floor. He told us no problem they will have material to protect your floor. Now 9 hours later we have a leaking old heavy refrigerator in the middle of our kitchen. We called and they said the pick up will be there when he is done is last install.
They were not even nice about it and if my floor is damaged there is going to be a serious issue.
I will never do busy with them again!I am extremely unhappy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sub Zero Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "Worst sofa ever! Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart. They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."