Gerhards Appliances - Gerhard's Appliances Glenside, PA does not back up what they sell
Bought a Whirlpool dishwasher in fall of '06 (among other appliances during my home renovation) and the motor has gone bad 3 times in just over 3 years.Gerhards will not go to bat for us with Whirlpool, instead telling us to contact them ourselves.
So I called Whirlpool and after a lengthy discussion they gave me $50 off the $160 part.
It arrived today so I called the store to have it installed and the first time they can do it is 5 days from now.Needless to say, I am not happy and will think long and hard about dealing with Gerhard's or Whirlpool again.d4096b8 review #171549
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."