Gerhards Appliances - Gerhard's Appliances Glenside, PA does not back up what they sell
Bought a Whirlpool dishwasher in fall of '06 (among other appliances during my home renovation) and the motor has gone bad 3 times in just over 3 years.Gerhards will not go to bat for us with Whirlpool, instead telling us to contact them ourselves.
So I called Whirlpool and after a lengthy discussion they gave me $50 off the $160 part.
It arrived today so I called the store to have it installed and the first time they can do it is 5 days from now.Needless to say, I am not happy and will think long and hard about dealing with Gerhard's or Whirlpool again.review #171549
You may also like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "We purchased a $9000 Subzero refrigerator. It all started when my husband had to assist the delivery men carry the refrigerator into the kitchen. (recently injured shoulder) They left..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "We purchased a 20x16 Canvas Awning from Landis Decorating Inc. in Quakertown PA, that replaced a Sunbrella Awning that Richard Landis said was the wrong material to be used on..."
- "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."