Gerhards Appliances - Gerhard's Appliances Glenside, PA does not back up what they sell
Bought a Whirlpool dishwasher in fall of '06 (among other appliances during my home renovation) and the motor has gone bad 3 times in just over 3 years.Gerhards will not go to bat for us with Whirlpool, instead telling us to contact them ourselves.
So I called Whirlpool and after a lengthy discussion they gave me $50 off the $160 part.
It arrived today so I called the store to have it installed and the first time they can do it is 5 days from now.Needless to say, I am not happy and will think long and hard about dealing with Gerhard's or Whirlpool again.f28427f review #171549
You may also like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."