Gerhards Appliances - Gerhard's Appliances Glenside, PA does not back up what they sell
Bought a Whirlpool dishwasher in fall of '06 (among other appliances during my home renovation) and the motor has gone bad 3 times in just over 3 years.Gerhards will not go to bat for us with Whirlpool, instead telling us to contact them ourselves.
So I called Whirlpool and after a lengthy discussion they gave me $50 off the $160 part.
It arrived today so I called the store to have it installed and the first time they can do it is 5 days from now.Needless to say, I am not happy and will think long and hard about dealing with Gerhard's or Whirlpool again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "November 2012 I ordered a refrigerator with upgraded inside delivery. The day before I called to verify inside delivery and they had it curbside which they said they'd correct...."
- "I read the advertisement saying it was recommended by Dr. Ox - ALL LIES. I paid $4.95 for S&H for trialing La creme and $4.95 for the Bella labs..."
- "One of the worst customer service experience ever. First these guys lie to you and then have to wait for more than hours and after that take customers who come..."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "You mean ECCIE.net, I've seen her on there too...."
- "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer, We just..."